The Regional Health Commission values your interest in our organization. We promise to do our part to keep your information secure when you visit our site. In order to maintain security and provide visitors to our site with the most positive experience, we have adopted the following privacy policies.
While you browse the web site our system will automatically record the following information:
- The date and time any page on our site was accessed
- The address (also called the URL) of the web site from which any page on this site was linked; for example, if you clicked on a hyperlink from a newspaper article citing a report the Regional Health Commission produced, our system will note your point of access
- The type of browser being used, such as “Firefox Version X.X” or “Internet Explorer Version X.X”
- The type of operating system you use such as Macintosh, Unix, or Windows
- Additional information about the way visitors use our website, what information they consume and other basic demographic information
NOTE: This tracking system does NOT match demographic or behavioral information to individual identifying information. This information is used only to monitor traffic and improve this site.
Our webmaster uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous traffic data to our site. We analyze traffic on our pages in order to improve user experience and enhance our visibility online.
Links to Other Sites
Our site provides links to other web sites. The privacy policies described here do not apply to any external sites.
If you send the RHC an e-mail, your return address will usually be visible. If you include personal information in your e-mail, we may use that information to respond to your request. E-mail is not necessarily secure, so take caution to the type of information you share via e-mail. We do not sell, trade, or share your contact information without your prior consent. If you subscribe to our newsletter, you must provide your email address, but we will never distribute or sell your email address to any outside party.
Notice of Change to Policy