Toxic stress and trauma can wreak havoc on the health and well-being of individuals and lead to team burnout, turnover, and reduced personal and organizational effectiveness. It doesn’t have to be this way.
Each of the trainings can be customized to fit your specific organization’s needs. To see our full menu of options, please see the menu below, or fill out an interest form.
One-time Trainings Menu
School counselors provide guidance services and support to create school climates where all students thrive. They work diligently to promote equity and access for all students by connecting their school counseling program to the school’s academic mission. School Counselors are the conduit for change in their communities and have vital leadership role in implementing the Trauma informed message. Book our training today to support their work in helping communities to becoming trauma informed.
Our most requested training, “Building Your Trauma Awareness” focuses on how trauma impacts social, emotional and health outcomes.
- The prevalence and impact of trauma on children’s brain development
- The Adverse Childhood Experiences Study (ACES)
- How to help children and families recover from trauma
- How we can shift our perspective to understand others’ behaviors through the lens of trauma
The program is offered publicly free of charge or can be brought into your organization. Check our events page for upcoming public trainings or reach out to request a training at your organization.
During this interactive training, we go beyond the science of the impact and prevalence of trauma.
Together we will:
- Examine systems in which we live and work that perpetuate trauma
- Assess our own environments for the impact of trauma
- Discuss strategies for building resilience in people and organizations
Please email or call for group rates, or click on the interest form below!
Interested in other forms of training or workshops? Check out our other offerings below, or go back to our Trainings home page.